Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Diapering




The other night we decided to order some cloth diapers. A friend gave us cash specifically for them, and they had a buy 6, get 1 free special that I couldn't pass up.

Here's what we got: the BumGenius 3.0 one size. They are an expensive disposable, but very highly rated and recommended.

I also discovered Coolababy diapers - snap closure one-size diapers in great colors. I have only seen them on eBay and believe they are imports from somewhere like Hong Kong. But they are very affordable. Trying to find some people who have tried them to know if they are any good. If so, I'll try some of those too.

We do have some disposable diapers too - so if we just don't have good luck with the cloth there is the back up plan. But I really do like the cloth, they should save us money in the long run.

If you have any recommendations for quality cloth diaper retailers, and/or good brands to invest in, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment